venezuelan poodle moth
No sir i think that’s a pokemon
WHERE are they getting this stuff !!
I did not understand until the end and now I’m sobbing
Hey tumblr! Thank you for the amazing support you’ve shown us regarding Emerald City Comicon and the harassment policy we posted yesterday. We’re in such a great mood that we figured, why not give away two 3-day passes to the this year’s show?
To be eligible for this giveaway you must:
- Follow emeraldcitycomicon on tumblr
- Reblog this post between March 7, 2014 12:00PM PST and March 14, 2014 12:00PM PST
We are giving away two 3-day Emerald City Comicon 2014 badges, to a randomly selected person who reblogs this post. Please note that Emerald City Comicon is in downtown Seattle, WA. Emerald City Comicon is held on March 28, 29, and 30, 2014. No further accommodation or transportation will be provided. When we announce the winner next week please be sure to have your Ask open so we can contact you about collecting the badges! Badges are completely transferable, so if you win you can give them to a friend.
HOENN LEGENDS GIVEAWAY!!
In honor of my new Pokemon blog opening up successfully, I’m
advertisingholding a big-time giveaway! Everyone voted for Generation 3, and now I’ve got all ten of the Gen 3 legendaries ready to find new homes! All of these Pokemon are primed for competitive battling, and all three members of both trios are also shiny!
- Anyone who reblogs this will be entered in the drawing, unless you leave a comment like ‘only signal-boosting’ or what have you. Each time you reblog it will be counted as a separate entry, but nobody can win more than once. Likes don’t count, and you don’t have to be following me.
- There will be a total of ten different winners. Make sure your ask box is open when it comes to drawing time, or I won’t be able to contact you! Whoever wins first gets to choose which Pokemon they want, and so on and so forth until I run out.
- Drawing is this Sunday, March 9th. I’ll send winners an ask with my friend code and which Pokemon are still available, please respond with your own friend code and which Pokemon you’d like.
Good luck to anyone hoping to win! Please be sure to drop in on my blog here if you have any questions at all on Pokemon battling and I’ll answer as best I can, or hit up my commission info here if there are any Pokemon you want (or are too lazy/unlucky to wait for the drawing on Sunday and want a legend now).
Once again, best of luck!
Inspired by This post!!
This was based on my own experience ahahah, my Latias is 8 years old now, she’s a great Pokemon :’)
I think if I were a mermaid I would be a whale mermaid. Big and round and elegant with scars and barnacles all over and little sea plants growing on me
Jager (Great Dane)
this puppy looks like chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream okay
Cookies n’ Cream promotional dog
The Window Socket offers a neat way to harness solar energy and use it as a plug socket. So far we have seen solutions that act as a solar battery backup, but none as a direct plug-in. Simple in design, the plug just attaches to any window and does its job intuitively.
Designers: Kyuho Song & Boa Oh
Oh my god
Excellent Manners Wolf goes to his local coffee shop